Commercial Aluminium Frames – The ‘Rolls-Royce’ of Window Systems
Commercial Frames have traditionally been the ideal choice for shopping centres, offices, show rooms, and commercial buildings, but a lot of people don’t realise that they are also widely used in residential developments. Installing windows can be an important investment, so it’s crucial to be sure you’re purchasing a high quality, high performance product. And you really can’t get a stronger, more durable frame than a Commercial one.
At Aluminco, we specialise in both the 400 Series, and 300 Series Commercial Frames.
- The 400 Series is the top of the line in Commercial Framing for all purposes. It is the frame of choice for architects, builders, and engineers. It can be fitted with both single and double glass for improved thermal performance and noise reduction
- The 300 Series is a narrower, more economic Commercial Frame.
Both the 400 Series and the 300 Series:
- Will never warp, rot, or bend, and their strength can allow for larger window sizes than other alternatives
- Close and seal tightly to prevent heat and cold transference – increasing their energy efficiency and reducing your energy bills
- Can withstand harsh weather conditions
- Come with a 10-year Warranty Against Defects
400 Series Double Glazed Commercial Frame 400 Series Double Glazed Commercial Frame 300 Series Commercial Frame
- What to look for in your Window Supplier
- Project of the Month: Ethiopian Orthodox Church in Ravenhall
- U-Value and SHGC: Why it’s important to understand Energy Rating jargon
- Project of the Month: 104 x Single Glazed Commercial Windows
- Commercial Aluminium Frames – The ‘Rolls-Royce’ of Window Systems