Project of the Month: 470kg of glass craned into a clients home.
There are fewer things we love more than using a crane lift to install huge panels of glass! This home in Beaumaris required 6 Double Glazed Panels, at 3.5 metres x 3.2 metres to be fitted into the customers alfresco area, for a stunning view of their outdoor pool. That’s 470kg per panel of glass! The process took about 2 ½ hours and four of our boys. Every possible safety measure is taken to ensure that not only the glass is installed intact, but more importantly, no one is hurt in the process. We could not have asked for better weather conditions either!
- What to look for in your Window Supplier
- Project of the Month: Ethiopian Orthodox Church in Ravenhall
- U-Value and SHGC: Why it’s important to understand Energy Rating jargon
- Project of the Month: 104 x Single Glazed Commercial Windows
- Commercial Aluminium Frames – The ‘Rolls-Royce’ of Window Systems