Project of the Month: Ethiopian Orthodox Church in Ravenhall
We don’t often get to work with arches so this project was definitely one we had some fun with. It took some very detailed planning, but since all our shop drawings and engineering plans were geometrically accurate and all crews on site were on the same page, the process was as seamless as it gets.
We can’t wait to see how the church will look once construction is complete!
- What to look for in your Window Supplier
- Project of the Month: Ethiopian Orthodox Church in Ravenhall
- U-Value and SHGC: Why it’s important to understand Energy Rating jargon
- Project of the Month: 104 x Single Glazed Commercial Windows
- Commercial Aluminium Frames – The ‘Rolls-Royce’ of Window Systems