Sliding doors are practical and cost-effective, making them one of the most popular options for linking the inside of your home with the outside. Just like their windows counterparts, Sliding doors have an openable panel that slides neatly and away from view along a fixed panel, making them a compact choice that don’t protrude into open areas or walkways. They have a simple design and are extremely easy to operate, offer all-out airflow, and are a classic in Australian homes.
Below are our most popular powder coating colour options. Please note that there is some variance between computer screens and the final finish.
Perfect for: Leaving partly open for ventilation without the risk of heavy winds slamming them shut.
Popular use: Balconies, alfresco areas
Like all our windows & doors:
- Can be powder coated to the colour of your choice
- Close and seal tightly to prevent heat and cold transference – increasing
their energy efficiency, and reducing your energy bills
- Can be fitted with double glass for improved thermal performance and noise reduction
- Are strong, durable, and can withstand harsh weather conditions
- Will give your home a slick, modern, architectural look
- Come with a 10 year warranty against defects